Studio Front Desk Crew
Peloton, West Village, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
We are seeking passionate, customer service focused, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose main focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome. You will be working in our West Village (Tread) location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Check clients in and provide studio tours for first timers
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for clients
- Respond to all customer feedback through our online system, Zendesk
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth transitions between classes
- Provide a clean and organized work environment at the Front Desk
- Maintain product knowledge for the studio and keep updated about the brand
- Answer phone calls quickly and assist with any inquiries over the phone.
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resource Executive
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Short-Term Technical Facilitator - Consultant
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
Office Administrative Assistant
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
MongoDB, Chicago or New York City
Part-Time Python Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
People Services Advisor - Japan
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan