Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Director of Marketing Analytics to join its acquisition and growth team. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for marketing effectiveness measurement, attribution, reporting, and implementation of enabling analytics technologies.
- Own all marketing analytics inclusive of attribution, campaign measurement and reporting, as well as enabling analytics technologies such as tag management, ad server logs, site analytics, etc.
- Own implementation and day-to-day management of media mix modeling and attribution partners.
- Design, implement, and maintain marketing analytics technology platforms inclusive of website analytics/logs, identity & cross device measurement platforms, ad server logs, and data syncs between various marketing systems.
- Develop and ensure correct implementation of measurement plans for all media campaigns (i.e. identify appropriate KPIs to track and optimize against, ensure proper implementation of controlled tests, etc.)
- Ensure data consistency and integrity across all marketing analytics platforms
- Implement and maintain website and offline event tracking
- 8-10 years progressive experience in marketing measurement, attribution, and analytics, with exposure to both traditional and direct-to-consumer brands.
- Expertise with media measurement and ability to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology.
- Experience working with media mix modeling as well as attribution partners.
- Strong analytical and quantitative background with expertise in measurement planning and experiment design.
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (DMP, DSP, CDP, Ad Servers, etc.).
- Strong technical capabilities with SQL, data warehouses, ETL processes, and data integration tools.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Naming and Verbal Identity Associate
Landor, San Francisco
Influencer Marketing Executive/ Manager
Dahmakan, Bangkok, Thailand
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Getaround, San Diego
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
ValiMail, San Francisco
Associate Manager, Public Relations & Communications
Flatiron School, New York