Supply Chain Associate, Data Management
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supply Chain Associate, Data Management will be instrumental in managing and maintaining strong data integrity across ERP and supply chain systems. As a steward for data quality, the analyst will work closely with business users, IT integration and application leads, as well as 3rd Party Vendors to ensure high data quality across all transactions. If you are obsessed with data, are detail oriented and have an instinct for continuous improvement, Peloton has a role for you!
- Ensure integrity of supply chain data in our ERP and advanced planning systems
- Liaise with finance to ensure accounting records are aligned with supply chain data
- Root cause discrepancies in inventory and transactions using data and feedback from logistics providers
- Provide ad hoc analyses and system reporting
- Work with technology teams to improve and automate the flow of data
- Manage manual flows of data between vendors and internal systems on an interim basis while system integrations continue
- 1-3 years experience in a business analyst or consultant role in the technology space
- Attention to detail
- Methodical and process oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external parties
- Proficient with Excel, SQL a plus
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.