Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, San Francisco Warehouse
High-energy group fitness in your living room
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management, and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This is a seasonal position that involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes (up to 130lbs). Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Glossier, New York, NY
Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Implementation Specialist (Launch Coach)
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Lifecycle (CRM) Senior Operations Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Merchant Operations Associate
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager, Content Distribution - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands