Peloton is seeking a Community Coordinator to join their Member Experience team!
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
The Community Coordinator role reports to the VP of Community, a key leader on the ME team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor/moderate discussions, acknowledge feedback, and resolve queries across Peloton social channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinate with Member Support team to resolve member issues
- Organize Member feedback to help inform the company's strategic priorities
- Track trending topics among our community and prepare report out to the broader team
- Help plan community events, including the annual 'Home Rider Invasion'
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with their team
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Some experience in social media and / or community management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to deal with people at a variety of levels, both internally and externally
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Revenue Analytics
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Analytics Manager, Product Consumer Insights
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Operations Research Scientist
Instacart, San Francisco
Data Science Manager - Analytics, Lux
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Solution Architect, RevPro
Zuora, Boston, MA