Peloton is seeking a Community Coordinator to join their Member Experience team!
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
The Community Coordinator role reports to the VP of Community, a key leader on the ME team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor/moderate discussions, acknowledge feedback, and resolve queries across Peloton social channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinate with Member Support team to resolve member issues
- Organize Member feedback to help inform the company's strategic priorities
- Track trending topics among our community and prepare report out to the broader team
- Help plan community events, including the annual 'Home Rider Invasion'
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with their team
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Some experience in social media and / or community management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to deal with people at a variety of levels, both internally and externally
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Analyst
Index Exchange, London
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, San Diego
Data Analyst - Reporting
Senior Data Scientist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Manager, Global Strategy and Analytics
Snap Inc., New York, NY - Los Angeles, CA
Genomics Scientist- FDA Specialist
DNAnexus, Washington DC