Technical Program Manager-Platform
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Technical Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development. You will be relentless in getting things done and have a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You must be comfortable working with a growing engineering team responsible for highly reliable and scalable systems.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU WILL:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development to create self-organized teams that drive continuous improvement to our systems and service reliability
- Create project plans, identify constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Help track and analyze incidents as part of a continual improvement process
- Strong technical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience managing major incidents and post-incident reviews
- Experience with capacity planning
- Experience working with large distributed systems in critical production service environments
- Experience in event/incident/problem/change management
- Familiarity with monitoring tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.