ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supply Planner at Peloton will be accountable for crafting the weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory levels to fully support Peloton’s portfolio of Products, Accessories and Spare Parts. You will drive the S&OP process across various products categories, monitor demand/supply trends and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, shipping and stocking to support Peloton’s business objectives.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plans across multiple product categories or regions
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support weekly supply consensus process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting service, inventory and logistics cost impact or tradeoffs
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by working with suppliers and the sourcing team to formulate actions plans to avoid stock outs
- Review and reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan and make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation or supply reduction
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Partner with finance and marketing to validate demand plan and extract demand insights
- Facilitate the documentation of supply chain planning processes and workflows
- Develop reports related to POs, supply commit schedules, inventory, forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- 2-4 years of Demand and Supply Planning experience
- Familiar with S&OP Processes and Scenario modeling
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advanced planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open and SQL is a plus
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
React Native Mobile Developer
Recorded Future, Göteborg, Sweden
Analytics Strategy Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Big Data Engineer - India
Kogentix, Hyderabad, India
Inbound Account Executive - Central/East Coast North America (100% Remote)
Close.io, 100% Remote
Studio Bike Technician
Peloton, London HQ
Agile Coach- Enterprise Level or Team Coach- Full-Time ONLY
Guardian Life Insurance Company, Holmdel, NJ