The Field Quality Engineer is the product quality representative connecting the field with the Operations, Manufacturing, and Design teams within Peloton. You have the technical ability, problem solving skills, and communication skills to troubleshoot, diagnosis, and solve issues alongside our field operations team. Your quick response brings immediate issue awareness and drives resolution to resolve and prevent issues. You're an individual who is independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to improve product quality.
This job is based in the US and requires 30% domestic and possible international travel.
- Analyze Customer Support, Field Operations, and COQ trends and work with Engineering/Manufacturing to provide detail data, parts, units to understand root cause and corrective actions.
- Facilitate the communication of customer concerns, issues, and trends to all functions including suppliers.
- Work closely with the US (including traveling to the site) and Taiwan teams to drive and close root cause identification activities in order to improve product quality.
- Define efficient quality rework procedures. Coordinate resources and equipment and execute reworks.
- Advise/recommend rework procedure, method, required resources
- Develop and gain approval of rework plans
- Coordinate execution of rework plans
- Coordinate actions/repairs in warehouse locations and at supplier
- Communicate result of implementation
- Verify results of implementation
- Support reverse logistics partners as product liaison. Define and develop reduction project for products with no trouble found.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of Service Bulletins to be provided to Customer Support, Field Technicians, and other parties.
- BS in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, electrical engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5 or more years experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven track record for driving and closing cross-disciplinary projects
- Lean/Six Sigma training, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Operations Specialist - Raleigh
LimeBike, Raleigh, NC
Marketing Operations Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Acquisition & Growth Manager - EU
Strategic Account Director, Digital Marketing
Conductor, New York, New York
Crisis Management Manager(Trust and Risk Management)
Airbnb, Beijing, China