The Quality NPI Engineer is the product quality representative working with the Design, Manufacturing, and Supplier teams on new products. This role is focused on ensuring the best product is produced to meet capacity, reliability, and design intents. This individual must have strong technical ability, problem solving skills, and communication skills to troubleshoot, diagnosis, and solve issues during the development phases and through start of production. You're an individual who is independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to achieve world-class product quality.
This job is based in the US and requires up to 25% domestic and international travel.
- Leads DFMEA and PFMEA activities to eliminate or reduce product risk
- Participate in design and drawing reviews; Reviews FAIs
- Leads product qualification and ensures all customer requirements are covered through means of testing or other validation
- Ensures that specifications have justification and there is a clear link between requirements and validation
- Leads corrective/preventative action exercises for development testing failures
- Takes a core role in the transfer of design to the manufacturing site and oversees ramp and SOP preparing for sustaining handoff
- Works with CM to ensure an end-to-end solution for product quality including IQC through FQC
- Responsible for ensuring CM has system to properly document and certify each product meets customer requirements through means of Gauge R&R, Control Plans, and on-line testing
- Manages and enforces knowledge capture through the use of a strong change management process
- Develops, improves, documents, and assists in deployment of quality system within the Peloton organization
- BS or MS in mechanical engineering, quality engineering, manufacturing engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5 or more years experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to create articulate presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and familiar with 8D
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Six Sigma tools (FMEAs, Gauge R&R, Capability Analysis, Statistical Process Control) and statistical tools (Minitab, JPM, etc)
- Skilled at reading 2D part drawings and understanding GD&T
- Familiar with Solidworks or similar CAD software
- Lean/Six Sigma training, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Certified CQE a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Part-Time), Detroit Market
Warby Parker, Detroit, MI
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
Driver Operations Associate
Logistics and Inventory Planner
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Ad Operations Analyst