ABOUT THE ROLE
The Quality NPI Engineer is the product quality representative working with the Design, Manufacturing, and Supplier teams on new products. This role is focused on ensuring the best product is produced to meet capacity, reliability, and design intents. This individual must have strong technical ability, problem solving skills, and communication skills to troubleshoot, diagnosis, and solve issues during the development phases and through start of production. You're an individual who is independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to achieve world-class product quality.
This job is based in the US and requires up to 25% domestic and international travel.
- Leads DFMEA and PFMEA activities to eliminate or reduce product risk
- Participate in design and drawing reviews; Reviews FAIs
- Leads product qualification and ensures all customer requirements are covered through means of testing or other validation
- Ensures that specifications have justification and there is a clear link between requirements and validation
- Leads corrective/preventative action exercises for development testing failures
- Takes a core role in the transfer of design to the manufacturing site and oversees ramp and SOP preparing for sustaining handoff
- Works with CM to ensure an end-to-end solution for product quality including IQC through FQC
- Responsible for ensuring CM has system to properly document and certify each product meets customer requirements through means of Gauge R&R, Control Plans, and on-line testing
- Manages and enforces knowledge capture through the use of a strong change management process
- Develops, improves, documents, and assists in deployment of quality system within the Peloton organization
- BS or MS in mechanical engineering, quality engineering, manufacturing engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5 or more years experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to create articulate presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and familiar with 8D
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Six Sigma tools (FMEAs, Gauge R&R, Capability Analysis, Statistical Process Control) and statistical tools (Minitab, JPM, etc)
- Skilled at reading 2D part drawings and understanding GD&T
- Familiar with Solidworks or similar CAD software
- Lean/Six Sigma training, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Certified CQE a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Managing Director, India Operations
Chariot Driver - Ski Shuttle (Winter Seasonal)
Chariot Transit, Seattle
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Part-Time City Operations Representative
Ritual, Washington DC
Clinical Nurse Practitioner ~ House Call Program, Broward & Palm Beach County
Devoted Health, Florida