Senior Director, Corporate Benefits Partnerships
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Formulate and execute a sales partnership strategy within corporate health and wellness. Focus on building revenue-driving relationships with employers, benefits providers and health systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive sales and revenue growth. This is an individual contributor role.
- Develop a sales plan, and team with internal partners to build sales and marketing materials
- Create a marketing strategy including corporate presentations, trade shows and conferences
- Own corporate sales lifecycle from lead identification -> prospecting -> contracting -> ongoing management of key accounts
- Partner with employers and benefits administrators to have Peloton (Bike, Tread, Digital, monthly subscription) included as eligible expenses in employee reimbursement programs
- Ensure that all parties are properly marketing and communicating partnerships, including promoting offers and employee reimbursement benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Marketing, PR, Product and Member Experience teams
- Experience in building creative partnership platforms
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare with experience marketing to employers and employees
- Minimum 7 years of senior sales or marketing experience
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget and forecast management
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Italian speaking Enterprise Account Executive
Qualtrics, Milan, Italy
Enterprise Account Executive
LeagueApps, New York, NY
New Member Development Associate
WeWork, London United Kingdom
Sales Operations - Deal Management
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Principal ISV Business Development
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Enterprise Account Executive, New York
BetterUp, New York