Peloton is seeking a motivated Senior Logistics Analyst within its Logistics and Operations team to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory. This role will focus exclusively on our Freight operations.
The mission of the Logistics and Operations team is to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers while optimizing the costs of Peloton’s global supply chain.
The Freight Manager role is critical to achieving the team’s mission, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage deployment of inventory to all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations.
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc.
- Optimize shipping methods and carrier mix to balance cost and SLAs
- Manage our freight vendors and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Expert at setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Operations Associate, Clinical Operations
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA or Jersey City, NJ
Seasonal Field Assistant
Peloton, San Jose Warehouse
Group Nine Media
Senior Manager, Workplace Services
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media, New York NY
Technical Support Engineer
Domino Data Lab, London
Optometrist, North Loop
Warby Parker, Minneapolis, MN