Peloton’s Content Department, compromised of our Production and Instructors teams, works 365 days a
year to deliver an ever evolving and broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members.
We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that constantly focuses on evolving our innovative
programming. We are looking for an experienced Audio professional to join our Production team to help
produce and innovate our Audio Only Content offerings.
- Assist in the production, recording, mixing, and mastering of tracking sessions.
- Media management.
- Collaborate with the Production Operations team regarding audio equipment needs.
- General audio engineer administrative tasks.
- Experience leading tracking sessions from setup through tear down
- Experience mixing and mastering voiceover recordings
- Experience with digital mixing consoles, Presonus mixers a plus
- Familiarity with iZotope plug-ins
- 3-5 years of experience using ProTools required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox & Google Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Platform Engineer
Scaled Spam and Abuse Analyst
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Ansatz Capital, New York
Data Science Manager
Senior Client Manager, Enterprise West, RevPro
Zuora, San Jose
Growth Marketing Intern (Summer 2019)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA