Peloton’s Production Department operates two production studios 365 days a year to deliver both a broad
offering of highly engaging subscription content and world class boutique fitness offerings to our members.
We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that constantly focuses on evolving our innovative
programming and enhancing the luxury experience for our in-studio members. We are looking for an
experienced professional for an exciting front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for
delivering amazing customer service. This is a great opportunity for motivated, hard-working, self-starter.
- Act as a role model and brand ambassador for Peloton
- Ensure every member’s experience at Peloton Studios is consistently exceptional
- Deliver the highest quality Front of House operation execution. This includes management of all day
to day operations such as recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, inventory management, staff
management; upholding and seeing that all operating policies, including service and safety
standards are followed by all staff
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity and lead by example to influence and inspire others
- Handle customer issues/complaints with the upmost professionalism and work to accommodate
special requests whenever possible
- Understand team member positions well enough to perform duties in team members absence
- Oversee all that all aspects of group rides and events are flawless
- Create promotional sales and seek approval for same
- 3 years experience in hospitality, event management, luxury sales and/or customer service arena
- Ability and desire to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Uncompromisingly high standards when it comes to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel and motivate staff in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Able to recognize areas needing improvement, make changes and resolve issues using good
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from colleagues and customers
- Understanding of employee positions and willingness to perform duties in employees' absence
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and demeanor
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.