Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Greet clients and assist them before, after and during their ride.
- Serve as studio room attendant, sitting in all assigned rides to assist any and all client and production needs.
- Make minor bike repairs / adjustments before, after and during classes.
- Make minor repairs if necessary during breaks.
- Updated tracking sheets and paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain bike conditions before, during and after shift to meet expectations.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assistant Management / Production teams with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton's products and brand image.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates much be 18+ to apply.
- Must have the flexibility / availability to work a non-traditional schedule, particularly weeks and late nights.
- Ability to use Google Drive and Google Sheets, in addition to experience sending and receiving emails.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
183 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Manager - Plant
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)