Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Greet clients and assist them before, after and during their ride.
- Serve as studio room attendant, sitting in all assigned rides to assist any and all client and production needs.
- Make minor bike repairs / adjustments before, after and during classes.
- Make minor repairs if necessary during breaks.
- Updated tracking sheets and paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain bike conditions before, during and after shift to meet expectations.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assistant Management / Production teams with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton's products and brand image.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates much be 18+ to apply.
- Must have the flexibility / availability to work a non-traditional schedule, particularly weeks and late nights.
- Ability to use Google Drive and Google Sheets, in addition to experience sending and receiving emails.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Jobs You May Like
Global HR Operations Specialist (Shared Services)