ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Service Design Specialist, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. You’ll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes and tools. Service Design will focus on ensuring the Support team is operationally ready for new products and services and to help drive continuous Member experience and Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Service Design team is part of the Member Experience team and is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us and design for delightful and low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, and understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members and the Member Experience team.
- Design and build process, procedures, and agent workflows to create intentional and delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work and continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current Support design offering and optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences and drive team efficiency.
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member and inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance and identify opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data to set standards for Member effort and agent performance
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Knowledge Base, Learning, Quality, Coaching, and OS Partners
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Customer Experience Coordinator - Member Services (Spanish)
Clover Health, San Antonio, TX
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Woodlands
Bonobos, Woodlands, TX
Global Bank Transfer (GBT) Team Leader
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Senior Product Designer
Blue Owl, San Francisco, CA
Senior System Safety and Reliability Engineer
Functional Implementation Consultant
Vineti, San Francisco