Peloton is seeking a Product Manager to own the customer-facing software on our Peloton studio bikes and treads, the instructor software at the Peloton studio, and the tools our production technicians use to manage live classes and annotate them to go on-demand.
The Studio Technology Product Manager will work directly with stakeholders at our studios, including instructors, production technicians, producers, and programming experts to understand their needs and develop new studio experiences to delight our members. This Product Manager will also work with other software Product Managers to bring features from the home experience into the studio environment.
The Studio Technology Product Manager will report to a Senior member of the software Product Management team.
In this role, you will:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders on the Content and Production teams and design and prioritize modifications to our studio software that will ensure an amazing home experience while delighting our studio customers.
- Generate detailed requirements documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams, and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Own the product roadmap for the customer-facing studio app on our bikes and treads, the instructor software on our bikes and treads, and the production technician software by gathering requirements and timelines from other teams, generating more feature ideas and improvements, and combining them into a strategic and well-communicated roadmap.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue.
- Work closely with software Product Managers on the Bike & Tread teams to bring the relevant home experiences into the studio environment.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups.
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences, including wireframing and imagining great experiences that interact with hardware
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Product Management, Experiences
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Product Owner (m/f/x)
Sr. Product Manager - Enterprise Databases
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Director, Product Creative - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Product Manager - Professional Services
OTA Insight, London
Product Manager - Sustaining & Escalations