Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented CRM/Lifecycle Manager to join its growth & media team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, you will be responsible for optimizing prospect & lead nurturing campaigns across email, social/digital display, & addressable offline channels to improve campaign conversion & performance.
The Demand Generation team sits within the larger Acquisition Marketing team at Peloton, responsible for developing campaigns that drive customers down the purchase funnel. Demand Generation for bike and tread acquisition is a multichannel and 360 degree view of our users. Specifically focuses on developing highly segmented and personalized campaigns driven by the unique attributes defined by our omni-channel users that will influence measurable increases in revenue and sales.
- Partner with Senior Manager to develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting
- Partner with various teams such as media and BI to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales
- Develop coordinated nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel.
- Partner with brand, creative, & media teams to continuously iterate & and test new lead capture campaigns & landing page concepts.
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with Senior Managers in Acquisition and Retention to optimize targeting to drive qualified purchasers with high LTV
- Develop and own testing plans to identify marketing and sales qualified leads
- Test into lead scoring and sales propensity models
- Maintain KPIs dashboard around list management (# leads in each stage, lead capture rate, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, conversion rates between each step of the funnel, etc.)
- Required: 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Proven experience working in Eloqua and SalesForce or other marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Copywriter, Customer Experience
Looker, Santa Cruz
Strategic Account Executive - Federal
Mark43, Greater Washington D.C. area
Associate Account Executive (Business Development Representative)
Studio71, Los Angeles
Product Marketing Manager
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan
Product Marketing Lead, 2nd Party
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Social Care Advocate
Ring, Greater Phoenix Area, AZ