Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Manager of Consumer Insights to support our growing brand strategy and consumer insights function. This person will help translate data-driven insights into more effective marketing and will collaborate with the brand team to develop clear and strategic agency briefs. He or she will manage creative testing across channels (online and offline, including TV) for a specific Peloton product. As Peloton enters new international markets, he or she will help understand the local consumer to ensure Peloton is set up for success in those regions. Reporting to the Global Director of Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights, this candidate will be responsible for identifying actionable consumer insights to inform and improve Peloton’s marketing.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative creative research for large marketing campaigns and help optimize creative accordingly
- Develop questionnaires, sample and data analysis plans, screeners, discussions guides, and reporting
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Own “View of the Consumer” for a specific Peloton product
- Partner with the brand lead to help drive effectiveness of our biggest marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Director of Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights on certain strategic projects (e.g., consumer segmentation, consumer lifecycle research, and go-to-market/ messaging research)
- Leverage a mix of vendors and primary research to always keep pulse on consumer desires
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (hands-on quantitative research experience is required)
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of the marketing landscape
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Mobilization Analytics Engineer
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Member Retention Specialist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
B2B Product Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Director of Product Marketing
Tapad, New York
Research Manager, Product Marketing
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California