IT Business Relationship Manager - Operations
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager for Business Operations (Field Operations and Logistics) to manage core service offerings for the team, including: senior stakeholder business partnering, strategic change management, project delivery, people management and continuous service improvement to these functional communities.
The IT BRM for Business Operations will be accountable for IT’s core services supporting Logistics and Field Operations it’s operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This includes management of: strategic roadmaps, service effectiveness (KPIs) and community expectations.
This role reports to the Global IT Director – Business Systems who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The IT BRM for Business Operations will lead a nimble staff of IT employees and vendors through strategic initiatives, application assessments, and service / support management activities.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded leader with strategic, operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management capabilities.
- Partner with Global and local Field Operations and Logistics communities to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward
- Effectively work seamlessly across Field Operations and Logistics, IT, other functions, and external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with Field Operations and Logistics staff that run the core Finance processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Develop work plans and manage day-to-day team activities including analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Achieve effective use of outside vendors and ensuring the highest quality of service is being supplied
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in
- Help lead projects for WMS, PLM, Demand Planning Solutions, API Integration with ERP and E-commerce
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 10+ years of related experience in a business partnership role
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process and system change
- Proven ability and success in leading challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team and people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages include: NetSuite, E2Open, RFSmart, Dispatch Track and Zendesk.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and / or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.