Country Manager - Canada
Peloton, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Country Manager reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will work across the Peloton leadership team to develop the market growth and operational strategy for the Canadian market to achieve sales, P&L and market growth targets.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
The Country Manager is responsible for building and executing Peloton’s expansion into the Canadian market. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating strategy that includes commercial development, operational structure and financial performance
- Working cross-functionally to translate this strategy into a reality, partnering with Sales (Ecomm, Retail, Inside, Commercial), Acquisition Marketing, Brand Marketing, PR, Product, Logistics, Operations and Member Experience teams to execute
- Communicating across the organization and with leadership team to ensure projects are executed in a timely manner; tracking risks and opportunities while investing in key relationships and being sensitive to company culture
- Continually tracking performance of Canada performance vs. targets and act as the ‘voice’ for Canada to ensure appropriate focus and investments are made to achieve targets
- Introduce market tests to constantly improve performance and learnings
- Act as local ‘on-the-ground’ spokesperson for Peloton, building relationships (in collaboration with the Global PR team and local PR agency) with key local members of the press and influencers in the Canadian market
- Canadian national with experience in launching and growing an international consumer brand in Canada
- Located in Toronto
- Consumer brand and marketing experience – with retail experience a plus
- Excellent leadership, execution, management, and strategic skills
- Strong understanding of Canadian consumer trends
- Effective in working collaboratively across multiple functional groups to drive business goals
- Understanding of direct-to-consumer business levers including digital marketing and e-commerce
- Superior analytical skills – ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights
- Positive outlook and ability to establish rapport and work across a matrixed organization
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director- Taiwan
Insider, Taipei, Taiwan
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, US Central Region
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise NYC
Okta, New York City, NY or Northern NJ
Sales Account Coordinator, New Brunswick (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Moncton, New Brunswick