Peloton’s Director of Brand Marketing (Engagement) will fuel Member engagement moments across our suite of products: Peloton Bike, Tread, App, and future products. This role will oversee the development and execution of specific strategies for Peloton’s existing members focused on ways to drive new levels of engagement and Member retention within our community of fitness enthusiasts, worldwide. This role will shape, grow, serve and reward an active member community, by helping define and deliver holistic experiences and services that keep them engaged and motivated. Key deliverables include consumer journey strategy, short-, mid-, and long-term marketing roadmap, product marketing best practices, test/measurement plan and owning pilots and geographic rollouts for new member marketing concepts.
This role is highly strategic and creative and requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, product updates, and cultural nuances to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative, and tactics targeting Members at key moments during the year. The Director of Brand Marketing (Engagement) will run an integrated approach, in partnership with leaders across Acquisition, Product, Retention,Content, PR, Boutique, and Social—coming together to drive a shared member agenda at key moments in the year, aligned to business outcomes.
- Develop seasonal and monthly marketing and brand strategies targeting members, based on Brand, Member, Cultural, Product and Campaign insights
- Set and deliver annual Member marketing KPI targets in conjunction with the Retention, Content, Boutique, International, PR teams
- Partner with Product team(s) leading our go-to-market strategy, planning, and marketing POV targeting Members for new products, new feature launches, and new content verticals
- Serve as Member marketing expert for seasonal Boutique strategy, that support sell through targets
- Support end-to-end management of campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting
- Liaise with International Marketing teammates to support member marketing plans within local markets
- Assess Instructor marketing opportunities and identify solutions to standard and non-standard requests, ensuring brand standards are upheld
- 10 years marketing experience, ideally managing member/subscriber engagement
- Track-record of leading marketing product marketing and brand management initiatives with business impact
- Ability to create structure and definition around complex business problems
- Skilled at influencing teams across the organization and building alignment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Experience working at hyper-growth, fast-paced organizations
- Strong organizational, planning, communicating and presenting/sharing skills is a must
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Integrated Marketing Manager
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Business Marketing Manager
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
PT Local Marketing Administrator (Remote)
General Assembly, New York, NY
2019 Paid Summer Internship Program - Web Development
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Entrepreneur in Residence
Entrepreneur First Team, London
Junior Campaign Strategist
Indiegogo, San Francisco