Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Growth Strategy Manager to help us identify and evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to the Director of Growth Strategy, he or she will work cross functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company.
- Execute primary and secondary research to support the development of Peloton’s near- and long-term global growth strategy
- Manage ongoing analysis of Peloton’s addressable market across products, geographies, and channels
- Manage Peloton’s annual market map study and become an expert on new technology, consumer and fitness trends, and the competitive landscape
- Synthesize research findings into insightful strategic recommendations and help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Support Peloton’s annual and long-term strategic planning process; work with various cross-functional teams to ensure distinct business unit priorities align with overarching company strategic goals
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Loves working in excel and powerpoint (financial modeling experience is a plus)
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Facilities Technician I - SIGNING BONUS!
Brooks Running, US, Indiana, Whitestown
Associate Game Producer
Abrakam, Liège, Belgium
Predictive Ad Audience Account Executive - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Iterable, New York, NY
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ubisoft, Santa Rosa Calabarzon, PH