Director, Strategic Program Management
Peloton, NEW YORK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a strategic, organized, hands-on, results driven Director of Strategic Program Management. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams in aligning organizational resources to deliver on key company-wide strategic programs across: product, go to market, and business development priorities. You will be responsible for day-to-day program management of the timeline and deliverables of those strategic initiatives. You will also be working with other function program managers to drive the definition and rollout of best practices, processes and tools needed across the company. The goal of this position is to improve the planning, execution and delivery of strategic projects against annual and long term plans at Peloton. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Growth Strategy and Special Projects.
- Creating detailed program and project plans spanning product, engineering, content and business deliverables, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies and key risks.
- Working very closely with product management, logistics, content production, user experience, and engineering teams to understand the scope and strategy of product releases, and track all major projects from development through release.
- Working very closely with sales, marketing, customer service and other, “front of the house” teams to ensure communication flow and excellent execution against go-to-market plans.
- Ensuring tight management of program deliverables from external partners and vendors, as required.
- Defining and building a process for managing the development and seamless execution for complex company-wide initiatives, including the prioritization of products and projects, schedules, and resources, identifying and overcoming obstacles and communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Build and develop a ‘special force’ team in Special Projects, and maintain close working relationship with all the project/ program managers in the company to share best practices of program management
- Leading key monthly reviews of the progress of strategic initiatives among the Executive Management team and project owners.
- Developing and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Identifying of opportunities for improvement, innovation, efficiency and cost reductions.
- Developing relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key stakeholders and executives, provide day-to-day project contact.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.