Peloton engineering is looking for an experienced leader to collaboratively define a vision around Quality and build the strategy, team, process, and tools to achieve it. In this role, you will grow, nurture, and lead a multidisciplinary team to develop global test infrastructure and define actionable data that keeps quality top of mind.
Your objective is to facilitate international scale of the organization for all Peloton Member’s, including Peloton Hardware and Peloton Digital experiences.
- Lead the charge on defining a quality mindset with your peers in engineering, product management and customer experience
- Build and deploy the necessary quality process that enables our teams to exceed our customer’s expectations of Peloton’s quality
- Define our northstar quality metrics and then set goals against them; work cross-functionally to define a culture of both monitoring these goals and how we effectively move them over time
- Lead and coach a diverse set of quality engineers and managers tasked with automated and manual testing as well as building the internal tools and infrastructure to efficiently execute this testing
- Build the next generation of quality infrastructure upon which Peloton’s future products will be crafted
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment
- You are a coach and magnet for talent
- You have extensive experience building and leading large teams, coaching managers, and developing people
- You craft a compelling long-term quality vision and set goals to meet it because you have extensive domain experience in quality
- You have experience leading diverse quality teams and building technology and tools in a rapidly growing company
- You foster inclusive teams in which people are empowered to do the best work of their careers
- You are a compelling and clear communicator who networks well with your peers to both understand their product and technology requirements while also representing your own
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our android product
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
Bonus Points If You:
- Have experience working with NightWatchJS, Cypress.io
- Working experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Visual regression testing
- Experience working with SauceLabs/Browserstack, Rainforest QA
- Experience with API testing
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Systems Engineer - Tools
Reddit, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Homes
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Backend Software Engineer - Search Infrastructure
Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Pivotus Ventures, Carlsbad, CA
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Prezi, San Francisco
Data Engineer - Data Modeling/ETL
Slack, San Francisco