Field Operations Supervisor
Peloton, Los Angeles Warehouse
High-energy group fitness in your living room
At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of your location
- Manage the maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all Field Specialists and Field Assistants
- Perform ride alongs with Field Specialists to conduct ongoing evaluations
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Deliver and assemble Peloton bikes and accessories in customer homes if needed
- Perform in-home bike repairs and maintenance if needed
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
FP&A Senior Associate / Manager
Enigma, New York, NY
Onsite Operations & Strategy - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Starsky Robotics, San Francisco
E-commerce Category Manager - Women RTW
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Customer Success Content Editor
Luno, Cape Town
Client Onboarding Manager, Onboarding Team
Recorded Future, London