IT Project Manager- Marketing, Sales & Service
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Marketing, Sales & Service Project Manager to play a key role in supporting the marketing, sales & service teams as we continue to grow. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done. As the project manager you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication.
The IT Marketing, Sales and Service Project Manager will drive planning, project execution and development for our Sales, Marketing and Service Front Office Team which provides support for IT’s core services, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Member Services, Member-focused data management and an omni channel member experience. You’ll be involved in the growth and international expansion of Sales, Marketing, Service and Field Service systems as Peloton moves into new markets. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and clear blockers. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of sales, marketing and service technology like Salesforce, Eloqua and Zendesk
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Service staff that run the core processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Create project plans, identify constraints and provide mitigation plans
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project status
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Help track and analyze incidents as part of a continual improvement process
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Develop and demonstrate broad knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Service solutions
- Manage scope and evaluate priorities
- Support change management processes
- Escalate issues appropriately where necessary
- Facilitate regular meetings (daily stand ups, weekly status, working meetings, retrospectives, etc)
- Solicit feedback from end users to confirm solutions are appropriate and effective
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
Education or Certifications
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies, including managing execution, backlogs, etc.
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Strong track record of project delivery and benefits realization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Determined to deliver outcomes and able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing major incidents and post-incident reviews
- Experience in ITIL event, incident, problem, and change management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineering Lead/Manager
Zuora, San Mateo
Organism Engineering Padawan (1-year paid internship)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Lead Platform Engineer
Getaround, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Collision Avoidance
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Sr or Mid level Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Skillz, San Francisco
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium