Peloton’s Payroll Administrator is responsible for performing the bi-weekly and semi monthly payroll process and managing all aspects of the payroll cycle (pre and post). This role highly detailed oriented and fast paced.
- Process 4 US payrolls for approximately 1200 employees
- Handle customer service - inquiries from both employees and external agencies and vendors
- Collect and organize payroll data
- Maintain and organize payroll records
- Provide supervisors with reports (as needed)
- Resolve payroll processing issues for employees as needed
- Resolve time clock issues.
- Assist Accounts Payable with various tasks such as entering/paying bills and printing checks
- Assist HR with employee related information/special projects
- 3 years payroll processing experience for a mid to large size company with multiple locations
- Experience working with ADP
- Experience working with Netsuite a plus
- Strong analytical skills problem solving skills attention to detail as well as verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to use and execute independent decision making skills
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment while maintaining positive attitude and customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Finance System Manager (SAP FC) - Barcelona
Business Development Manager
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Accounts Payable Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Senior Operations Manager
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Ninja Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Account Manager - North Central Kansas
Indigo, Belleville, Kansas