Senior Integrations Developer- Dell Boomi
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced integrations developer to assist in implementing and maintaining our data integrations. In this role, you will work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the actual integrations which connects our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong communication skills.
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations
- Collaborate with development team to architect efficient and stable production integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of integration experience
- 2+ years of building integrations using Dell Boomi as the iPaaS solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Boomi Developer/Architect certified
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as Publish/Subscribe, SoA and APIs
- Experience with performance tuning optimization within Boomi
- Hands on experience on other Integration Platforms such as Mulesoft AnyPoint and Informatica
- MDM/MDH/Boomi Hub Implementation experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.