Program Manager, Employee Onboarding
Peloton, HQ New York
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is searching for an effective, creative Employee Onboarding Program Manager to define, build, and scale Peloton’s company-wide onboarding program. We’re looking for a highly collaborative jack-of-all-trades who is passionate about building and maintaining an incredible employee onboarding experience. This is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make an enormous impact in an exciting, fast-growing environment.
- Design and formalize a global, company-wide standardized onboarding program that effectively communicates Peloton’s mission and values.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, department heads, and company stakeholders across the organization to ensure new hires emerge from Peloton’s onboarding program with an understanding of the scope of Peloton’s business operations and culture
- Optimize Peloton’s new hire orientation and calendar of new hire activities to increase employee engagement
- Establish detailed project plans that account for all necessary onboarding, program development, key touchpoints, and delivery activities (design, development, delivery and measurement)
- Work closely with the People team and other cross functional teams to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires
- Track feedback and business needs to build improvements into Peloton’s onboarding program to ensure the program is adding the most value to the onboarding strategy
- Track metrics of questions asked by new hires and provide ongoing tweaks to communications/process
- Update, create and manages onboarding slide decks / documents and intranet pages on the “Hub” to support onboarding programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of people/HR-related and/or program management experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience with drafting thorough communications and planning and coordinating events
- Experience using new technology to build and scale company-wide programs
- Proven project management experience
- A passion for employee engagement and experience
- A keen ability to think “outside of the box” to develop creative solutions to new challenges
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time Product Management Instructor- Remote
General Assembly, New York
HR Program Manager
Elastic, Distributed, AMER
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA
Director, Compensation & Analytics
People Operations Manager
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Community Programs Associate - Central or East (AMER)
Elastic, Distributed, US