Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusion
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Program Manager to develop, implement and track ongoing strategic initiatives to enrich Peloton's Diversity and Inclusion program. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program/project management skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an important initiative for the organization, as well as make a long-lasting impact.
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Peloton’s company culture and make it more inclusive.
- Be instrumental in the design and execution of Peloton’s company-wide D&I strategy
- Partner with Peloton’s recruiting teams to develop a strategy to source and attract talent from underrepresented groups and create an inclusive candidate experience.
- Partner with Marketing to help shape Peloton’s external D&I and employer brand.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop internal communications that increase employee engagement and transparency regarding D&I initiatives.
- Represent D&I initiatives internally and externally.
- Build impactful relationships with peer organizations and D&I leaders within the company to support our internal initiatives and recruitment strategies for underrepresented groups.
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE
- Deeply passionate about building diverse and inclusive organizations
- Aspiring, collaborative leaders with a vision. You’re a creative “do-er” who excels at bringing out the best in others to create a shared vision for the future.
- Able to establish trust quickly and have excellent facilitation skills with employees and all levels of leaders.
- Great coaches: You listen and take a consultative approach to your work and effortlessly lead and collaborate with partners from all over the organization.
- A creative, tech- savvy organizer. You use technology (and any other resources at your disposal) to find creative solutions that drive efficiency and operationalize processes and programs
- A community builder and organizer. You design and implement initiatives that people are excited to be a part of.
- A strategic problem-solver. You demonstrate sound judgment combined with the ability to make impactful decisions independently, as well as have an intellectual curiosity about people and organizations.
- 4+ years in a position with a focus on program or project management
- A demonstrated passion for diversity and inclusion, ideally in a formal D&I role
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated coaching ability
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Total Rewards and People Operations
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India
Senior Market Development Lead, Southeast
Bright Health, Orlando, FL
People Partner, People & Program Management
Slack, San Francisco
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Director, Human Resources
C3, Redwood City
People Operations Specialist (APAC)