Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to support its VP of People, VP of Creative and VP of Global Communications. The person in this role must be detail-oriented, highly-organized, and a smart communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude who is and is excited by working to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well -articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- General office duties as needed
- 1+ year(s) of work experience
- Highly organized with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Must have experience with Concur or like expense reporting tool
- Experience with Google’s GSuite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Slack a plus
- BA/BS Preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Talent Sourcer (Contract)
Tinder, Palo Alto
Vice President, Intellectual Property
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ)
Segment, San Francisco
Sr. HRIS Integrations & Reporting Analyst
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Recorded Future, Boston, MA