IT Business Solutions Operations Manager
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s Enterprise IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Solutions Operations Manager to manage core “Run” service offerings for ALL Global Enterprise Business Solutions, i.e., Finance, Operations (Supply Chain / Field Ops), Marketing, Sales, Service, Treasury, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded leader with strategic, operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has both strong customer relationship management capabilities and operational expertise.
The IT Operations Manager will provide operational services related to the availability, stability, and performance of global business solutions. These services will be based upon industry best practices, Change Management, Access and Control, and ITIL capabilities, i.e., Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt and Release Mgmt Services. This role will be accountable for the strategic roadmaps, service effectiveness (KPIs) and community expectations.
This role reports to the Global IT Director – Business Systems who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The IT Business Solution Operations Manager will lead a nimble staff of IT employees and vendors through strategic initiatives, application assessments, and service / support management activities.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, management, and support of our global systems and ensures that training modules are available for new systems as needed.
- Partner with IT Leadership to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward
- Effectively work seamlessly across IT, other functions, and external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Develop work plans and manage day-to-day team activities including analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Achieve effective use of outside vendors and ensuring the highest quality of service is being supplied
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 10+ years of related experience in a business partnership role
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process and system change
- Proven ability and success in leading challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team and people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and / or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.