This position is the primary financial systems architecture and systems management resource
for Peloton financial, accounting and People systems. You will be the trusted resource for
systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management,
and business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support partner for the company’s Accounting, Finance and People organizations
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications such as NetSuite, Workday, Host Analytics, Workiva, Kyriba, and Xactly
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions for those needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to implement business solutions and processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, and methodologies
Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work effort, schedules, and task duration
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for business applications
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring
- Own the creation, refinement, estimation, and prioritization of product backlog items
- Be embedded with our business partners
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in IT technical support
• Minimum of two years Finance/Systems analyst experience
• Finance experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Finance Systems
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Senior Commercial Counsel
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Financial Analyst, Sales/Marketing Operations
Account Executive, Enterprise (Southeast)
Omada Health, Southeast
Senior Manager of People Operations
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
International Payroll Manager
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland