Project Manager (Business Operations)
Peloton, London HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and talented Project Manager to join our team to manage and launch a large number of strategic projects and support our expansion in Europe. The project manager will be responsible for driving high visibility projects for Operations, Member Support and Sales and will be working with business and technical teams across multiple locations. The successful candidate must have experience in owning and delivering complex projects in Operations, Customer Service or Transportation. They will be thriving in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment. A great communicator, the project manager will be an expert at defining, designing and driving projects with a various number of internal stakeholders with the ability to gain alignment on vision and execution.
- Leading and coordination of large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders including Product, Technology, IT, Marketing, Operations, Member Support, Legal and Sales
- Liaise with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, design standard operational procedures, processes, business and technical requirements.
Responsible for the end to end management and delivery of assigned projects
Defines the project timelines, scope, communication, resourcing and reporting.
- Manages plan and risks to ensure timely delivery of all project assigned
- Manages the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs as needed
- Expert at stakeholder management and relationship building, manages internal business partners and stakeholders with care and energy, demonstrating a strong sense of member centricity at all times
- Develops best practice project management playbook for Peloton in Europe working closely with HQ project manager peers.
- 3+ years project management experience in a technology environment or in a logistics, gig economy, supply chain environment with a strong bias to towards technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proven experience in executing technology solutions in a fast-paced, high growth, operational business environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in developing effective partnership relationships with portfolio stakeholders
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Experience in strategic planning and analysis
- Determined to deliver outcomes and able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward. Accountable for the delivery of outcomes strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
- Experience in a multinational environment a plus
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) or equivalent experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Marketplace Compliance
Etsy, New York, NY
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Production Sourcing Coordinator
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Analyste commercial / Business Analyst
Element AI, Montreal
Product Analyst, Operations Strategy
Customer Success Manager (East)
Komodo Health, Boston/Cambridge, NYC