Peloton's Senior Brand Manager will focus on planning and executing Bike marketing-related activity within Peloton. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, he or she will drive integrated Bike marketing campaigns across channels (including but not limited to TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email and Web) with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition. His/her primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition campaign strategy, writing and delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development and managing campaign rollout, optimization. This candidate will work closely with consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.)
- Manage external agency on integrated campaign (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production).
- Partner with performance marketing team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels.
- Work with consumer insights lead to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Partner with other brand managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective- and existing-Member marketing.
- 4+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.