SCHEDULING CENTER MANAGER
Location: Plano, TX
General role description:
Lead and manage a team of Service Coordinators responsible for the scheduling and routing of vehicles and crews across the National Field Operations network. This responsibility covers new Member deliveries and installations as well as repairs across Peloton’s warehouse and coverage area across the United States. This is a rapidly growing team whose function is one of the most important in the Member experience. As a result, this leader must excel at getting great people, developing them, and constantly optimizing performance for both error-free performance and for exceptional service and support often working closely with the rest of Field Operations as well as Sales, Retail, and Member Support
- Manage the team of Service Coordinators
- Manage all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations network
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams and serve as the point of contact and problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time and maximize efficiency
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- Ensure proper workforce plans and execution are in place for the inbound and outbound contacts that occur during the delivery and repair experiences
- Optimize the performance of the team as measured by CSAT and efficiency of the agents in the organization including identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Develop and leverage operational, financial and Member experience data to measure performance and to identify opportunities internally and with other teams to prepare the organization for large-scale growth
- Develop and execute hiring and training plans to ensure staffing and agent proficiency are in place in alignment with the business plans of the organization including the various seasonal patterns that exist
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Experience with computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and telecommunication software
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience preferably in a customer-focused environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.