IT Business Relationship Manager - International Business & Acquisitions
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager - International Business & Acquisitions to manage core “Plan” service offerings (front-office and back-office) that are critical to international expansion into new markets. This includes management of: strategic roadmaps, service effectiveness (KPIs), regional Enterprise Business Solutions IT resources and community expectations. Manage expansion programs and and relationships: senior stakeholder business partnering, strategic change management, project delivery, people management and continuous service improvement to these functional communities.
This role reports to the Global IT Director – Business Solutions who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The IT Director - International Business & Acquisitions will lead a nimble staff of IT employees and vendors through expansion planning, localization assessments, and service / support management activities for all front and back office systems.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded leader with strategic, operational and program management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management capabilities.
- Effectively “Plan” and Document roll-out of enterprise business systems in new international markets
- Develop and maintain International Enterprise IT “Runbook”
- Partner thru Enterprise IT Functional Business Relationship Managers to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward (Global Field Operations, Logistics, Customer Service, eCommerce, Inside Sales, Commercial Sales, Finance, Accounting and Product)
- Advise and ensure the organization knows how to and is, leverage existing enterprise technology stack and adapt as needed for localization.
- Identify, manage, and bring to resolution all project risks/ issues. Escalate major project risks to scope, budget, or timeline to appropriate escalation points in a timely manner.
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Translate “Plan” activities into “Build”; successfully kicking off solution build and handoff to techno-functional team for ownership
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in
- Effectively work seamlessly across IT, other functions, and external vendors
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field, an MBA or relevant Master’s degree is preferred
- Six Sigma and ITIL Certifications (or ability to obtain) are a plus
- 15+ years of related experience in a leadership role partnering with both external and internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process and system change
- Strong technical and operations documentation skills
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Experience is multi-store retail
- Experience with customer support and contact center management
- Experience working with high growth organizations, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with internal stakeholders to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Common knowledge of the Plan, Build, Run methodology is a plus
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team and people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages include: NetSuite, E2Open, RFSmart, Dispatch Track, Looker/Redshift, Zendesk and several internally developed systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and / or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Merger & Acquisitions Experience
- Prior merger & acquisitions experience
- Travel to corporate office will be required, duration/frequency to be determined
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS and Android App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.