Performance Analyst, Hardware/Field Quality
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a motivated and experienced Data Analyst to aid in the collection and analyzing of data for the Quality team within Operations.
This role will interface with multiple groups across the organization to identify and validate quality issues, correlate data from multiple sources, reconcile gaps, and establish standardized dashboards/reports.
As an individual you are independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to improve product quality.
This job is based in the New York, New York and reports to the Quality Director.
- Define and align KPIs across Quality and other operational groups (i.e. Supplier Management, Logistics, Customer Support, etc)
- Owner of reports, such as, Cost of Poor Quality, Field Quality, Warranty, etc
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Quantify the impact of quality issues and define criteria to measure member feedback
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with Product, Engineering, BI, and Customer Support on data capture specifications and improvements
- Define and create standard reports for daily, weekly, or monthly updates, utilizing dashboards and powerpoint
- Develop a vision to extend and improve our existing analytics and reporting technology
- 3-5 years working experience in analytics or business intelligence; a focus on quality or operations is a plus
- Hands-experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Geckoboard, etc
- Familiarity with the design of experiments as it related to quality
- Previous experience in a quality assurance or manufacturing is welcomed
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience with statistical modeling using R/Python
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in developing engaging Powerpoint presentations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer - Backend
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Battery Management Systems Engineer
Senior Software Developer
Full Stack Web Engineer
Niantic inc., San Francisco
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Yext, London, UK