ABOUT THE ROLE
The Performance Analyst role is a key part of the Last Mile Fulfillment team here at Peloton. The role will encompass interfacing with our various 3rd Party Logistics providers to ensure all our members have a seamless white glove delivery experience from start to finish. Expectations are that the candidate will be a key part of front-line support for our member experience team and help in escalation resolution whenever applicable. Key parts of the position will be delivery issue diagnosis and resolution, analysis and compilation of customer service results as well as driving continuous improvement across our various service providers.
Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery”.
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Assume front line support lead to our Member Experience team on escalations and other troubleshooting issues
- Improve cross-functional communication with our 3PLs to support our continued business growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile delivery process
- Work closely with the Logistics team to ensure all stock transfers are received and processed within SLAs
- Support in data analysis on service provider performance and adherence to performance improvement plans
- Assist in ensuring all transactions or last-mile transportation updates are processed successfully in our ERP
- 2-4 years experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- E-commerce or white glove delivery experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis always on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Career Coach (NYC)
App Academy, New York City, New York
Technical Account Manager
System Administrator - Cloud
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Workplace Services Space Planner and Strategist
Coursera, Mountain View, CA