ABOUT THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Peloton’s NYC headquarters is looking for a group of talented, enthusiastic undergrads for our upcoming Summer 2019 Internship class! This 9-week program (June 4 - August 9, 2019) will offer a fully immersive view of one of our teams as well as group activities with peers and colleagues. Interns will actively participate in the day-to-day work of their business unit in addition to independent projects that will be presented at the end of the program.
We are looking for the brightest and the best to support the following areas:
- Global Communications
- Creative (photo/design/copy)
- Quality (Hardware)
- Industrial Design
- Boutique / Apparel
- Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- Retail Sales
- Social Media
*Please select one of these groups when submitting your application*
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Major/concentration in a relevant field to the team you’re looking to join
- Proactive, dedicated, and driven individual
- Genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
- Rising Juniors/Seniors
- Capacity to work 40hrs per week between June 4 - August 9, 2019
- Incredibly detail-oriented, analytically-minded, and organized
- Self-starter with ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable writing and talking about work
- Open, flexible and focused
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Explore career opportunities - by working in the field you have chosen, you can receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network - meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- Find Mentors - certain individuals can help guide you through your internship and expose you to opportunities to which you can aspire
- Live well and have fun! Peloton takes pride in being a truly special place to work. We offer our interns full exposure to what life is like as a member of the Peloton family. This includes:
- Stocked kitchen chock full of healthy snacks, coffee, and even kombucha
- Access to our exercise facility and Peloton classes
- Casual, open work environment
- Company-wide events in our state-of-the-art office penthouse, home to ping-pong, pool, and shuffleboard tables
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager
MoneyLion, San Francisco
VP of Engineering
Axoni, New York City
Account Executive, SMB II (San Francisco, CA)
Box, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Researcher (French Language required)
TripAdvisor, London or Oxford
Backend Developer (Java) - DevOps (m/f/d)
Blue State Digital, LDN