Manager, Integrated Media (Tread/Canada)
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Manager of Integrated Media to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Media Strategy, this role will be responsible for supporting media campaigns in the US for Tread and in Canada for Bike across a variety of channels, including direct mail, podcasts, radio, and out-of-home. Primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition plans, managing campaign activations, analyzing performance, and identifying insights to drive optimizations and improved performance. This candidate will work closely with brand marketing and multiple external agencies.
- Support media planning for all US Tread and Canada Bike activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives in both markets
- Oversee execution of direct mail, podcast, radio, and out-of-home channels, partnering closely with agencies, brand, and creative teams; analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimizations
- Day-to-day management of invoicing, budget reconciliation, and reporting
- 2+ years marketing experience, ideally in performance media
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience. We like to hire the best talent and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive (Brand Partnerships)
Wattpad, New York City, United States
Demand Generation Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Copywriter
Digital Marketing Analyst
Devoted Health, Waltham, MA
Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
C3, Redwood City
Guest Experience Specialist
ShowGrow, Long Beach