Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Store Planner to support Peloton’s Boutique function. This person will use data-driven insights to inform store level trends and to help facilitate the opening of new stores. Reporting to the Director of Planning, this person will work cross-functionally with many members of the Retail and Logistics teams.
- Develop Store level allocation strategies for in-season execution
- Find consistencies in store level grouping that could inform new strategies.
- Look for opportunities to create tools and/or processes that will lead to better strategies, efficiencies and execution.
- Ensure that in-season product/store inventory levels reflect the Merchandising strategies and are allocated properly to meet or exceed sales, comp, gross margin, and inventory goals
- Develop and manage flow forecasts plans at the Division level, including carry over strategies for stores specifically
- Hindsight allocation strategies and measure effectiveness and profitability
- Perform in-season and post-season analysis to identify future opportunities
- Communicate and partner with Logistics and Store Ops business partners, as well as being a contributing Leader of the product cross-functional team
- Manage monthly inventory reconciliation in collaboration with Finance and Logistics
- Own New Store Planning and develop trend forecasts for upcoming locations
- Effectively communicate opinions and information in large group meetings and to Executive Management
- Create allocation strategies that take into account store level trends like "New Year, New You", Black Friday, Holiday.
- Strong knowledge of key financial metrics and how in-season and preseason strategies impact them.
- Ability to Deep Dive and analyze data, present findings and implement Strategy changes for Self and Team
- Capable of solving problems with effective solutions
- Keep pace in a fast moving and constantly changing work environment
- Understands retail math and can speak to a variety of metrics and their function as well as train others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel); Google docs a plus
- Proficient at quickly prioritizing workload to meet new business strategies for self and team
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with all business partners and executives
- Presents ideas that lead others to action
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- 4+ years planning experience with emphasis on assortment planning by location
- New store planning experience strongly preferred
- Ability to accurately forecast location revenue, margin, turn, receipts, and advanced knowledge of retail math
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.