Sales Specialist (part-time) - Merrick Park
Peloton, Coral Gables, FL
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Peloton's retail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Peloton's products and brand image
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
Please note we do not provide sponsorship for this role.
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue Star Sports
Customer Support Associate
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Chicago Market
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Stylist - Guide, El Segundo
Bonobos, El Segundo, CA
Product Support Specialist, Intermediate - 2nd Shift
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Registered Customer Experience Representative
Robinhood, Lake Mary, FL
Instacart, West Chester, PA