Field Operations Manager (UK)
Peloton, London HQ, London Warehouse
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Field Operations Manager - UK
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. As we expand in the United Kingdom, we are looking for an innovative, adaptable Field Operations Manager who is committed to fostering growth in this new market and providing our customers with the best service possible.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the distribution centre, including warehouse and delivery operations, managing staff scheduling, product inventory, and vehicle fleet management
- Hiring, training and supervision of all staff
- Ensure proper inventory levels by evaluating sales data and communicating with Peloton Logistics team on a regular basis
- Oversee all warehouse operations
- Oversee daily customer delivery scheduling and delivery/assembly operations
- Maintain effective communication with the Field Operations team and local retail store teams
- Produce and generate reports of deliveries, inventory, and driver information on a weekly basis
- Strong organisational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, and seasonal workers
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Role Location: London UK
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Application Support
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Claims Investigator - Property Security
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Drift, San Francisco, Boston
Human Resources Business Partner, Technology
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Chief Operating Officer
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE