Supply Chain and Logistics Manager (DE)
Peloton, London HQ, London Warehouse
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an energetic, self motivated and analytical Operations leader to join our EU team to develop, manage and lead our UK logistics business.
The Operations manager will be responsible for setting and growing the last mile and service logistics network to support Peloton EU expansion. They will be engaging with internal partners and 3PL to provide high quality experience to our members on all key logistics touch points.
The successful candidate must have experience in managing high touch operations in a consumer businesses. They will be thriving in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
A natural leader and great communicator, the Operations manager has a proven track record at driving performance through people whilst nurturing a fun and engaging environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality experiences of in-home installation and service operations
- Develop performance scorecards/SLAs & drive the performance management process
- Owns the day to day management of the Peloton nodes and 3PL partners
- Analyze key performance metrics to root cause performance issues and drive change
- Inform delivery and service network development strategy in partnership with Peloton business stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes which make the Peloton and 3PL teams more efficient
- Be a thought leader around operational improvement opportunities
- Act as business owner for technology strategy to streamline Last Mile operations & visibility
- Drive all customer experience improvement initiatives for the DE network
- Member of the European Leadership team, represent their local market and contribute to the development of Peloton globally
- Strong academic record; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 3-6 years’ experience in operations, or other fast-paced fields (logistics experience a plus but not required)
- Experience developing teams and managing large accounts
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
- Experience in a multinational environment a plus
Role Location: TBD Germany
Reports into Senior Manager Logistics Europe
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Production Manager
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Technical Career Coach (NYC)
App Academy, New York City, New York
Field Operations Supervisor- Canada
Peloton, Toronto, Canada
U.S. Government Security Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines
Operational Account Manager - Malaysian Speaker
Insider, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia