Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Director of Order Management will work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless, tech-enabled experience for our newest Members, from the moment after purchase through the first workout. This includes optimizing delivery scheduling, accessory delivery, Bike/Tread delivery, subscription activation, and returns and exchanges, as well as proactive Member communications across all of these touchpoints. We are looking for a proven leader that has developed a world-class order management experience at another leading consumer brand.
This new role will report to the SVP of Member Experience, a member of Peloton’s senior leadership team.
New York, NY or Plano, TX
- Develop a clear and compelling vision for order management at Peloton, informed by feedback from colleagues and our Members, and consistent with the elevated brand experience delivered by other key functions in Member moments of truth
- Serve as the senior strategist and subject matter expert for order management at Peloton, driving the approach and ensuring cross-functional alignment and resourcing
- Identify gaps between our vision for order management and the existing service model, and develop scalable recommendations to address with people, process, and/or technology
- Work with our global operations leaders to test new models - and vet new partners - for delivery, assembly, and repair of our Bike and Tread
- Ensure that we own all communication with our Members, and that we do so regularly and proactively from order to delivery
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Product Manager, Member Experience, to identify and deliver the supporting technology to enable a truly delightful experience for our Members
- Develop aggressive goals and track KPIs to ensure that we make rapid progress toward our goal of a best-in-class Member experience from order through delivery
- Plan and execute scalable order management processes and systems to support new markets as we continue to expand internationally
- 5+ years of experience developing novel order management processes and delivering outstanding outcomes for a distinctive global consumer brand
- Passion for creating world-class consumer experiences
- Robust project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytic expertise and experience making dispassionate, data-driven decisions
- Ability to navigate past obstacles to get things done
- Proven ability to lead both through direct oversight and through influence
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative cross-functional relationships to drive results
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Business Operations - Community & Knowledge Management
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the US
Workforce Management Analyst
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Instructor, Platform
Okta, New York City, NY
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Miami
Bonobos, Miami, FL
Administrative Support (Mandarin-Immersion Montessori Campus)
LePort Montessori, Irvine, CA