The Peloton Supply Chain team is seeking a highly analytical Demand Planner to develop and drive market level demand forecast for our fast-growing distribution networks and product portfolio. This key role will be working cross-functionally with marketing, finance, logistics, operations to establish and manage demand forecast at SKU/sales channel/warehouse/DC/region level. Additionally, the Demand Planner will engage and partner with various supply chain and operation stakeholders to build robust forecasting processes which will support end to end alignment on sales targets, inventory level, and delivery capacity.
- Generate product demand forecasts at warehouse and regional level by utilizing historical data, benchmarks and marketing plans
- Develop and maintain forecast disaggregation models to produce accurate demand plans that will drive supply requirements and regional inventory optimization
- Analyze demand variability and actual performance to improve the accuracy of future forecasts and drive process improvements
- Partner with marketing and regional sales owners to build forecast collaboration, extract sales insight and intelligence on future demand shaping
- Partner with product and operations teams to initialize forecast for new product launches and new region expansions
- Continuously improve forecasting models, methods, and approach based on business/logistic model changes and evolution
- Create and implement KPIs and processes to track performance and improve forecast capabilities and efficiency
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- 5+ years of supply chain experience with strong focus in Demand Planning/Supply Planning or related functions
- Strong knowledge of demand management, forecasting methods/tools, and scenario modeling
- Experience with S&OP management and process
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a fast pace environment
- Strong data management and analytical skills, as well as advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open, and SQL knowledge is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.