As an Inside Sales Representative, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals which result
from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database. You will educate and skillfully guide
customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer
care, and integrity.
● Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals
● Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the
company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new
leads and existing bike owners
● Manage inside sales process from lead to close
● Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads and web chat for lead generation
● Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
● Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
● Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone, email, chat
● Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
● Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and flead
activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists and more
● Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
● Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
● Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
● Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
● Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also
working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
● Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
● Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
● Time and sales pipeline management
● Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship
● Fluency in German, Dutch, Swedish or Danish a plus
● Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to
a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive
benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and
hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.