Peloton is looking for a passionate, exciting well-rounded Art Director to become part of a high functioning cross-disciplined creative team. Have you developed the advertising look and feel for a consumer product? Have you found innovative ways in creative that have gotten consumers excited about a product you were responsible for? If so, then you could be the ideal candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and determined art director with 3+ years experience directing projects and who has a clear passion for creating compelling meaningful communications across paid social, out of home, email, landing pages, etc, etc across both digital and physical channels.
A desire for developing unique creative for larger integrated marketing campaigns and promotions while maintaining brand look and feel a must. The perfect fit would be a creative who has great experience working in an agency and in-house creative teams. This role reports to the Design Director of Peloton Creative, we will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and the all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Mentor, and inspire teammates on a daily basis
- Work on everything from larger campaigns to the smallest of creative assets for emails and banners.
- Able to develop unique creative solutions on a daily basis to push the Peloton brand language forward.
- Work directly brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Collaborate with the creative team across photo, video, copy and UX.
- Present creative to peers and marketing organizations in a clear and compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
- Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design on all different types of creative assets.
- 3+ years of experience working on a consumer brand products in an advertising capacity
- Impeccable type and color examples in your book.
- Has lead projects in tandem with peer creatives.
- Has experience presenting ideas and you enjoy doing it
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and still hungry after years in the industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Consumer Marketing: Senior Design Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Designer/Researcher
JOOR, New York, NY
UX Designer - Support
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Product Designer, Internal Products
Senior User Researcher - Barcelona
Construction Project Manager - Boston, MA
Cic, Boston, MA