The Director, Creative Operations will review all creative (Print, Digital, PR) briefs to ensure creative disciplines and needs are considered, requests are aligned to the brand vision and standards, and ample time is given to create the work. They will attend and represent creative at project kickoff meetings to ensure alignment. The Director should have a keen sensitivity to creative workload(s) and project deadlines with the ability to shift and balance priorities based on the overall volume of work. This individual will develop an infrastructure and operations of the creative department to increase timeliness and communications, while supporting the creative development process. S/he will add operational efficiency to the creative workflow process by using best practices and tools to streamline and structure the way creative work is produced. The Director, Creative Operations will oversee department budgets, invoicing and work closely with the Vice President, Creative Director on annual budget and team planning.
- Management project oversight/operations responsibilities, including development, implementation and oversight of creative department workflow strategy and project assignments in collaboration with the Creative Director and Creative Leads.
- Pro-actively partner with Brand Marketing, Marketing, Product, Packaging, Retail teams on intake and delivery of all creative work.
- Attend project kickoffs and review creative briefs.
- Ensure all information is present for projects to be completed while collaborating with the Project Management on revisions and feedback.
- Share and monitor creative and video / photography schedules and set priorities to meet deadlines as well as troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Establish processes and infrastructure that will lend itself to the overall efficiency of the creative development process and communication within the creative department as well as own all creative team agendas and lead creative digital status meetings.
The Director, Creative Operations will lead and/or influence creative talent to achieve department and project goals through diplomatic communication, consistent messaging and organized creative processes. S/he is also responsible for representing the Creative team perspective, goals and deliverables in meetings across multiple cross functional teams, including Marketing, Retail, Product, Public Relations, Project Management, Producers, and Production.
- 7+ years experience running creative operations or executive producer position at a creative agency or in-house product company
- Proven skills in managing large integrated marketing campaigns with a creative team.
- Experience in producing larger photo / video shoots
- Experience with working closely with varied types of Creative teams.
- Experience managing team of project managers and traffickers
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows for cross functional projects,including print, digital and social media.
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and influence others by displaying strong leadership skills.
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solver.
- Understands and advocates for creative excellence.
- Has been the first line of defense with internal or external clients.
- Positive “can do” approach for all projects.
- Possess a positive attitude toward teamwork and be an advocate for collaboration.
- Will quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Challenges must be met with proactive solutions.
- Experience working in a Product Technology or Lifestyle brand preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.